Oxford Inn Yakima Washington Hotel
Your ideal choice for Yakima Hotels!The Oxford Inn Yakima provides lodging in Yakima Washington near downtown Yakima and I-82, overlooking the beautiful Yakima River and adjacent to the Yakima Greenway Path. The Oxford Inn Yakima is also convenient to area businesses such as Yakima Regional HMA, Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences, and Memorial Hospital. We are also convenient to area attractions like Yakima Valley Convention Center, Legends Casino, Yakima Sundome, Capitol Theater, and the Gateway to Wine Country.
Oxford Inn Yakima offers value added lodging at consistently competitive rates. AAA, Senior Citizen, Government/Military and Business Travel discount courtesies may be arranged for qualified corporate and institutional client accounts.
When visiting Yakima, Washington make the Oxford Inn Yakima your choice for downtown Yakima, WA hotels.
Download Our Hotel Brochure Now
Featured Special Offer:
Oxtoberfest at the Oxford
Join us for our 2nd annual Oxtoberfest!
- Pirate Plunder Adventure Race, Yakima, Washington, October 4, 2014
- Fresh Hop Ale Festival, Yakima, Washington, October 4, 2014
- COD & Treatment Conference 2014, Yakima, Washington, October 6-7, 2014
- WA Maintenance & Operations Administrators Conference, Yakima, Washington, October 7-10, 2014
- Catch the Crush Annual Event, Yakima, Washington, October 11-12, 2014
- Racing Rascals - Duel in the Desert Race, Yakima, Washington, October 18, 2014
- Washington State Prevention Summit, Yakima, Washington, October 20-21, 2014
- Columbia River Circuit Finals Rodeo, Yakima, Washington, November 7-8, 2014
- 2014 Volleyball State Championships, Yakima, Washington, November 14-15, 2014
- Moscow Ballet's spectacular Great Russian Nutcracker, Yakima, Washington, November 17, 2014
- Thanksgiving in Wine Country, Yakima, WA, November 28-29, 2014
- Christmas Pops Spectacular - Yakima Symphony Orchestra, Yakima, Washington, December 7, 2014