Oxford Inn Yakima Washington Hotel
Your ideal choice for Yakima Hotels!The Oxford Inn Yakima provides lodging in Yakima Washington near downtown Yakima and I-82, overlooking the beautiful Yakima River and adjacent to the Yakima Greenway Path. The Oxford Inn Yakima is also convenient to area businesses such as Yakima Regional HMA, Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences, and Memorial Hospital. We are also convenient to area attractions like Yakima Valley Convention Center, Legends Casino, Yakima Sundome, Capitol Theater, and the Gateway to Wine Country.
Oxford Inn Yakima offers value added lodging at consistently competitive rates. AAA, Senior Citizen, Government/Military and Business Travel discount courtesies may be arranged for qualified corporate and institutional client accounts.
When visiting Yakima, Washington make the Oxford Inn Yakima your choice for downtown Yakima, WA hotels.
Download Our Hotel Brochure Now
Featured Special Offer:
If it's Cold Outside Come Inside!
Snuggle up in one of our premium rooms and take up to 20% off!
- Red Wine & Chocolate Yakima Valley Wineries Event, Yakima, Washington, February 14-16, 2015
- Evergreen Rural Water Annual Conference, Yakima, Washington, February 17-19, 2015
- The Original Harlem Globetrotters, Yakima, Washington, February 18, 2015
- Central Washington Sportsmen Show, Yakima, WA, February 20-22, 2015
- 2015 WIAA 1A State Basketball Tournament, Yakima, WA, March 3-5, 2015
- 2015 WIAA 2A State Basketball Tournament, Yakima, WA, March 5-7, 2015
- Northwest Junior Jamboree Volleyball Tournament, Yakima, WA, March 14-15, 2015
- 2015 WIAA State Dance & Drill Championships, Yakima, WA, March 27-28, 2015
- Yakima River Canyon Marathon, Yakima, Washington, March 28, 2015
- Spring Barrel Wine Tasting in the Yakima Valley, Yakima, WA, April 24-26, 2015
- Labor Relations Institute Training, Yakima, Washington, May 6-8, 2015