Oxford Inn Yakima Washington Hotel
Your ideal choice for Yakima Hotels!The Oxford Inn Yakima provides lodging in Yakima Washington near downtown Yakima and I-82, overlooking the beautiful Yakima River and adjacent to the Yakima Greenway Path. The Oxford Inn Yakima is also convenient to area businesses such as Yakima Regional HMA, Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences, and Memorial Hospital. We are also convenient to area attractions like Yakima Valley Convention Center, Legends Casino, Yakima Sundome, Capitol Theater, and the Gateway to Wine Country.
Oxford Inn Yakima offers value added lodging at consistently competitive rates. AAA, Senior Citizen, Government/Military and Business Travel discount courtesies may be arranged for qualified corporate and institutional client accounts.
When visiting Yakima, Washington make the Oxford Inn Yakima your choice for downtown Yakima, WA hotels.
Download Our Hotel Brochure Now
Featured Special Offer:
Hit the Road
Hit the road this summer and stay at the Oxford!
- Capitol Theatre
- Cowiche Canyon Conservatory and Trails
- Legends Casino
- Yakima Area Arboretum
- Yakima Convention Center
- Yakima SunDome
- Yakima Training Center
- Yakima Valley Museum
- Yakima Valley Spirits and Hops Trail
- Yakima Valley Sunday Farmers' Market
- Yakima Wine Country
- White Water Rafting on the Tieton
- Dave Matthews at The Gorge, Quincy, Washington, September 4, 2015
- Jaripeo Baile Festival, Yakima, Washington, September 5, 2015
- Walk the Vines Talk the Dirt Tour, Yakima, Washington, September 19, 2015
- "Ponies in the Sun" Car Show, Yakima, Washington, September 20, 2015
- Central Washington State Fair, Yakima, Washington, September 25, 2015 to October 4, 2015
- Catch the Crush Annual Event, Yakima, Washington, October 10-11, 2015
- Airfield Estates 5K Vineyard Run, Sunnyside, Washington, October 10, 2015