Oxford Inn Yakima Washington Hotel
Your ideal choice for Yakima Hotels!The Oxford Inn Yakima provides lodging in Yakima Washington near downtown Yakima and I-82, overlooking the beautiful Yakima River and adjacent to the Yakima Greenway Path. The Oxford Inn Yakima is also convenient to area businesses such as Yakima Regional HMA, Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences, and Memorial Hospital. We are also convenient to area attractions like Yakima Valley Convention Center, Legends Casino, Yakima Sundome, Capitol Theater, and the Gateway to Wine Country.
Oxford Inn Yakima offers value added lodging at consistently competitive rates. AAA, Senior Citizen, Government/Military and Business Travel discount courtesies may be arranged for qualified corporate and institutional client accounts.
When visiting Yakima, Washington make the Oxford Inn Yakima your choice for downtown Yakima, WA hotels.
Download Our Hotel Brochure Now
Featured Special Offer:
Oxtoberfest at the Oxford
Oxford Hospitality Served Bavarian Style!
- Capitol Theatre
- Cowiche Canyon Conservatory and Trails
- Legends Casino
- Yakima Area Arboretum
- Thanksgiving in Yakima Valley Wine Country
- Yakima Convention Center
- Yakima SunDome
- Yakima Training Center
- Yakima Valley Museum
- Yakima Valley Spirits and Hops Trail
- Yakima Valley Sunday Farmers' Market
- Yakima Wine Country
- The Seasons Jazz Series, Yakima, Washington, September 25, 2015 to January 2, 2016
- Apple & Pumpkin Festival, Grandview, Washington, September 28, 2015 to October 31, 2015
- Catch the Crush Annual Event, Yakima, Washington, October 10-11, 2015
- Airfield Estates 5K Vineyard Run, Sunnyside, Washington, October 10, 2015
- Beer & Whiskey Festival, Prosser, Washington, October 10, 2015
- Russian Grand Ballet Presents: Swan Lake, Yakima, Washington, October 16, 2015
- Dia De Los Muertos, Yakima, Washington, October 25, 2015 to November 8, 2015
- Wine Country Thanksgiving, Yakima, Washington, November 27-29, 2015
- Yakima Ag Expo, Yakima, WA, January 7-8, 2016